Who We Are
Known for exceptional customer service and superior performance, Vertex Solutions (VS) is an industry leader in human capital training solutions and consulting services. VS has partnered with federal organizations over the past 20 years to solve their most pressing training challenges with end-to-end custom solutions that improve performance.
Our Core Service Areas
Our solutions are as unique as our clients. Highly customized and comprehensive, they are deployed across the full range of government sectors as well as organizational functions and levels. Our core service areas include:
- Strategic Learning & Human Capital Consulting
- Branding & Strategic Communications
- Learning Solutions Design & Development
- Managed Learning Services
- Performance Technologies
We understand the entire learning system and how to incorporate innovative methods and technologies to improve training effectiveness while reducing overall costs. We help our government clients successfully deploy new business processes to enhance learning programs, develop customized learning content that aligns with agency missions, implement new performance technology systems, and improve training program adoption through targeted communications strategies.
How We Are Different
Fueled by the passion and experience of our people, VS helps solve our clients’ most pressing learning challenges day in and day out. We listen hard and work harder. Our clients’ goals become our goals. Their success is our satisfaction. More specifically, what sets us apart is:
- Our understanding of the intricacies of government contracting and the unique aspects of the federal culture. We have worked with more than 65 agencies and are intimately familiar with their environments.
- Our collaborative working style. We deliver results, not reports. To that end, we work side-by-side with clients to create and implement practical solutions.
- Our ability to build trust and lasting client relationships through our objectivity and focus on value and service.
- Our team has been hand-picked because of their individuality; they have extensive experience with the learning environment, they are highly educated, and they are speaking at industry conferences about their innovative ideas.
- We have broad technology expertise and work collaboratively with Learning and Talent Management System partners.
- Our flexibility allows us to respond faster to our clients’ needs than other larger consulting firms can.
- Our creativity far surpasses our competitors’. If you want a truly unique solution, search no further.
- We work with our clients to deliver practical, measurable, and sustainable results. Because we help our clients make the right decisions and implement the right solutions, they keep coming back.
Dennis Wikoff, President
Dennis Wikoff has more than 30 years of senior management experience including training technology systems integration, Advanced Distributed Learning, gaming, and modeling/simulation. During his tenure with VS, Dennis has overseen business development, enterprise learning system assessments, and technology integration. Prior to joining Vertex Solutions, Dennis was an officer in the Air Force, where he was Operations Manager of the Aero Ballistics Research Facility and Program Manager in the B2 Systems Program Office.
Amanda Palla, Director of Technical Operations
Amanda Palla has more than 13 years of experience in Web development and e-Learning. She manages the diverse staff who design and develop Web-based training (WBT), instructor-led training (ILT), immersive learning, and mobile solutions. Amanda holds an Ed.M. and her areas of expertise include project management, tool and process development, programming, and instructional design.
Kevin French, Vice President of Information Technology
Kevin French has more than 20 years of experience as a leader in information technology and operations working with state, federal, and commercial organizations around the world, particularly in the training and coaching industries. Kevin specializes in turnaround situations with a focus on building or improving information systems infrastructures, business solutions and teams, then bringing them together as collaborative and perpetually-improving organizations. His technical background covers building global voice and data networks, call centers, data centers, system architecture, software development, vendor selection and negotiation.
|John Graves, Chief Financial Officer|
John Graves is a dynamic C-level executive with a solid track record of generating exceptional results, instilling financial and analytical discipline, and agility while driving strategic alignment and execution. He has advanced and balanced talents of financial acumen, business acumen and influencing to establish business partnerships throughout the extended enterprise, from customers, across business units and functions to the supply base. John has proven success developing and executing goals, strategies and plans in collaboration with other senior leaders. John has wide ranging organizational leadership experience working with publicly and privately held enterprises from $1M - $50B in sales.
|Debra Cardinale, Contracts Administrator|
Debra Cardinale has more than 20 years of experience in federal government contracting, serving as Controller and Contracts Administrator for small and mid-sized companies. She has played a key role in developing and refining tools and processes necessary for growth. She is a Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM).